Pharmacy & Refills
Virginia Mason has three retail pharmacies, two at Virginia Mason Seattle and one at Virginia Mason Federal Way. Refills can be requested by calling your Virginia Mason location. Please allow one business day for pickup. Virginia Mason also has a specialty pharmacy located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle.
Clinic Pharmacy Services
In addition to traditional pharmacy services, our clinical pharmacists work closely with other Virginia Mason departments to provide clinic pharmacy services.
Specialty Pharmacy Services
Our specialty pharmacy dispenses medications that treat complex, chronic or rare conditions.
Secure Medicine Return
Virginia Mason provides special drop boxes in our pharmacy locations for the safe disposal of unwanted and expired medications as part of the King County Secure Medicine Return program. They are self-service and available to use free of charge during our pharmacies’ regular business hours.
Virginia Mason Retail Pharmacy Locations
Virginia Mason Seattle Main Clinic
- Buck Pavilion Pharmacy (next to lobby)
- (206) 223-6877
- 1100 Ninth Ave., M.S. C1-PO
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Lindeman Pavilion Pharmacy (lobby)
- (206) 625-7202
- 1201 Terry Ave., M.S. X2-PN
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Monday, Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Virginia Mason Federal Way
- (253) 874-1650
- 33501 First Way S., M.S. A-SO
- Federal Way, WA 98003
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.**
Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.**
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
** Note: the Federal Way Pharmacy is closed Wednesday and Thursday, 1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Virginia Mason Specialty Pharmacy Location
Georgetown (in Seattle)
- Local: (206) 341-3300
- Toll-free: (877) 727-9705
- 5959 Corson Ave. S., Suite C-1
- Seattle, WA 98108
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.