Information regarding accepted Apple Health (formerly called Medicaid) insurance plans.
Contact your health insurance plan for information on covered services before your appointment.
Can I select a Virginia Mason primary care provider with this insurance plan?
Does this plan require pre-approval to see a specialist?
- Not accepting new patients into primary care.
- Not accepting self-referrals for new specialty care patients.
- Not accepting for psychiatry. Refer to Community Health Centers.
- * Accepting for established primary care patients (seen in primary care within the last three years).
- Children of established patients (including adoptees and foster).
- Underage siblings of established patients.
- Apple Health is secondary.