How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Endoscopy Research Fellowship Application
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Goal Statement addressing:
• Detailed career aim in research
• Experience with scientific writing, data analysis and endoscopy
• Knowledge of statistics and research in a clinical setting, including IRB process, writing protocols, etc.
- Minimum TOEFL, TOEFLiBT, or TOEFLC scores for all applicants whose first language is not English. Minimum TOEFL: 580. Minimum TOEFLiBT: 92. Minimum TOEFLC: 237. Test scores must be from within the last two years. If you do not have the minimum scores indicated above you are not eligible to apply.
- Three Letters of Recommendation with phone and email contact information for each reference writer.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Submit via email a completed Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, Center for Digestive Health Endoscopy Research Fellowship Application to Terri Davis Smith, Academic Specialist.
• Endoscopy Research Fellowship Home Page
• Resources and Contact Information